Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Header image not showing all images

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 19, 2012, 10:43 AM
gracekutney

3 posts · Dec 2012
Header image not showing all images

Hi there.
I recently added a new widget area to the header area of the homepage of my site. Shortly after, I noticed that only some of the header banner images were showing up, and sometimes, just a blank banner appears. This had not happened before. I think this may be related to the new widget (vSlider), but I am not entirely sure, and don't know how to fix it.

Here's some additional info:
Atahualpa 3.7.10
WordPress 3.5
The new widget area is running four vSlider 4.1.1 widgets
The error does not seem to happen on individual posts or pages - the vSlider widgets do not appear on any of those pages, which is what led me to think this may be causing the issue.

Would anyone be able to offer any suggestions? Thank you!