Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] Arrow & Javascript animation disappears when writing category description

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Feb 16, 2014, 12:08 PM
cheperico

4 posts · Jan 2011
Unhappy [SOLVED] Arrow & Javascript animation disappears when writing category description

Hi!

I have allowed category descriptions to appear in category page creating a category.php file with the index.php content and adding
Code:
<?php echo category_description( $category_id ); ?>
Then allowed HTML in category description, adding:
Code:
remove_filter('pre_term_description', 'wp_filter_kses');
After that, everytime I add description to a category that has sub-categories, arrow and animation disappears.

Couldn't check if this happened before the changes I did in the code, but deleting the changes didn't solve this issue.

The site is www.lavisiondelacalle.com.ar

Sorry about my poor english.

Thanks!

Last edited by cheperico; Feb 17, 2014 at 07:57 AM.