Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

How do I get rid of Favicon?

Old Aug 18, 2009, 08:10 AM
bugmaster

1 posts · Aug 2009
Hello,

I am having a problem with removing the favicon using the Atahualpa Theme Options Favicon page. I have removed the default "20-favicon.ico" and left the entry box blank, saved changes, and the favicon still shows up on my blog. I've also tried deleting all the .ico image files in the "/atahualpa3/images/favicon/" folder and the default still shows up. Any help with this issue would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Craig
Old Aug 19, 2009, 02:50 AM
AnneTanne

40 posts · Jan 2009
Belgium
When viewing your site with another browser/computer, does the favicon still shows?
My experience is that my default browser (FireFox) always seems to cache the favicons, so it keeps showing up (although the server doesn't send it anymore...)