Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Does using this theme still treat my Wordpress blog like a blog or website?

Old Apr 24, 2009, 10:53 PM
rhymes

10 posts · Apr 2009
hello,

I'm really new to Wordpress and am wondering about entries indexing in the Google Blogroll.

Currently I am posting on Livejournal and my posts are indexed by Google Blogroll within half an hour and usually show up in Google Blog Alerts.

Doe this usually happen on Wordpress when using a theme like this? Is it considered a blog still, or does Google treat it like a website?

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Rhymes
Old Apr 25, 2009, 04:46 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
You might want to ask this on the wordpress forums (http://wordpress.org/support/)
Old Apr 25, 2009, 12:07 PM
rhymes

10 posts · Apr 2009
Thank you for your answer. I wasn't sure if it was a WP issue or theme-specific issue.

I'll go over to that forum and post there.