Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Atahualpa mentioned on WordPress Weekly Podcast

Old Apr 18, 2009, 11:45 AM
Shepherd Jim

301 posts · Feb 2009
Bristol, midcoast Maine USA
Last Friday night (Apr 10) marked the 50th edition of Jeff Chandler's popular podcast "WordPress Weekly".

Jeff and co-host David Peralty had Cathy Perkins, the WordPress Wizard, on as interviewee. Cathy is a fulltime WordPress "expert" who has a business getting people into WP: training, consulting, installing, etc.

Well, at one point Cathy was asked if she had any favoriate themes. She mentioned that she used to limit herself to only recommending free themes to her clients, but that lately she'd been leaning more toward some of the premium themes.

But, she could not go on without saying that currently her favorite free theme was something called ....yep! ATAHUALPA! She had trouble pronouncing the name and spelled it out. She mentioned how versatile the theme was.

So! It's been confirmed! We're all the smartest of people because we're using the BEST theme. And, of course, Flynn is, hands down, the best theme author!!
Old Apr 19, 2009, 07:33 AM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
Great news

Thanks for letting me know