Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] How to set header, footer and center body widths to different widths

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 3, 2011, 07:51 AM
ozbod

59 posts · Jan 2010
Stamford, Lincs, England
[SOLVED] How to set header, footer and center body widths to different widths

Hi,

I have spent a good while trying to find the answer to this.

I am using V3.6.4 and I would like to be able to set the header and footer widths to 100% and the center body area to 1000px and left align the menu bar 1 with the top left corner of the center body area, see below:

<------------------header------------------------>

<-----menu bar 1------>
<---- center body----->

<-----------------footer-------------------------->

Has anyone achieved this and if so would they either point me in the right direction in these forums or let me know how they did it please.

Many thanks

Dave