Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Custom Header - Inserting HTML table and links over header.

Old Apr 8, 2009, 11:49 AM
hotsauce

2 posts · Apr 2009
Flynn's Theme is extremly powerful! This site would have taken us much longer to customize without it.
http://www.hotsaucetube.com. Thank you Flynn.

However we do need some help of how and where to insert our own table html code and links into our new header image.

Thanks,
Hot Sauce Tube
Old Apr 9, 2009, 05:44 AM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
Seems you've already done this... Put code for the header into header.php

<!-- Header -->
<td id="header" colspan="<?php echo $cols; ?>">
Your Code here -->
<?php bfa_header_config($bfa_ata['configure_header']); ?>
Or, Your Code here -->
</td>
<!-- / Header -->

and turn off items you don't want in Theme Options -> Header -> Configure Header Area
Old Apr 9, 2009, 05:56 AM
perdox808

51 posts · Apr 2009
Melbourne, Australia
Send a message via Skype™ to perdox808
Very nice. I like the orange colour scheme and the borders around the you tube videos.

As I am just starting out with my own blog, what are the legal issues involved in embedding a youtube video on my site. Am I breaching copyright?

What about pictures? Many of my friends send me pictures that are very funny and have been forwarded ad infinitum. If I display one of those pics on my site (as I have already started to do), am I all right with copyright? I mean, how is one going to find the copyright owner on the internet with something like this?

Any guidance would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.