Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Running WordPress » Installing & running WordPress »

Giving WordPress Its Own Directory

Old May 24, 2011, 12:31 PM
thetravelchronicle

97 posts · May 2009
Giving WordPress Its Own Directory

Can anyone comment on the consequences/advantages of giving Wordpress it own directory, as per:

http://codex.wordpress.org/Giving_Wo..._Own_Directory

when using Atahualpa 3.6.7?
Old May 24, 2011, 12:47 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
That type of installation should be theme agnostic.
Old Nov 20, 2011, 11:07 AM
vyproduct

3 posts · Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmilesw
That type of installation should be theme agnostic.
I have never used wordpress and am interested in the advantages and pitfalls of various setups.
especially considering I already get probes for wp directories and it's not even installed yet.

with that said, I don't understand your answer.

so would you, or someone else expand on the subject, please.
Old Nov 20, 2011, 08:57 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
I was just saying that the theme you use should have no bearing on how you install WordPress such as in a subdirectory as his link refers to.