Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Can't increase number of Recent Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Nov 19, 2009, 11:42 AM
kmagyarics

25 posts · Oct 2009
Can't increase number of Recent Posts

The widget says I can show up to 15 recent posts, but everytime I try to increase it beyond the 7 that show, I either get an "Internet Explorer cannot display the page," error, or an "are you sure you want to do this? Try again" error. My site is www.kellymagyarics.com.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance!