Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

request: please add "links.php" page template.

Old May 22, 2009, 03:36 AM
dhani

1 posts · May 2009
It's not much, but will be convenient when upgrade to the newer version without manually create the file myself.

thanks.

Bookmarks

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search