Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

ATO not working - 2 sites one works one does not

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 18, 2010, 03:49 PM
Foxxx

6 posts · Mar 2010
Red face ATO not working - 2 sites one works one does not

Hi,
I am have two sites and I am using Atahualpa on both.
ATO page loads and the left side bar is visible and I can click on it but the Atahualpa options bar is visible but if I click on anything it does not work. The text area is blank.
I copied the source code of ATO for the one that is working and for the one that is not working and this is the difference.

Working
<form action="" method="" id="widgetarea-form">
<input type="checkbox" name="delete_widget_areas" id="" value="" /><label class="widget_area_label" for=""></label><br /></form>

Not working
<form action="" method="" id="widgetarea-form"></form>

I checked the edit area and

<input type="checkbox" name="delete_widget_areas" id="" value="" /><label class="widget_area_label" for=""></label><br />

is there but it is not loading. What would be causing it not to load.