Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

Can author of this theme or admin suggest an alternative to this theme?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Oct 27, 2016, 06:28 PM
alexmai

25 posts · Dec 2014
Can author of this theme or admin suggest an alternative to this theme?

Can author of this theme or admin suggest an alternative to this theme.

I believe author is working for a major update or upgrade of this theme, but it has been years. And I still using this theme. Alot of stuff needs to update.

I really need an alternative to keep my site going, anything that is similar to Atahualpa will do. Need as light wight as Atahualpa. I will sure come back to Atahualpa when the author lanuch a major upgrade. this theme is gold, could make millions off it, I hope the author can really make it out ASAP.

Lately, what would be the alternative to Atahualpa for now? Any member can leave your recommendation down below. thank you so much!