Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Weird space above images in posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Feb 10, 2010, 04:14 PM
Sprutt

12 posts · Feb 2010
Weird space above images in posts

Hi and thanks for this great theme!

I just have one small problem that I have been trying to solve but can't really get to it.

I'm working on this site.

All is fine except that I get about 7px of space above each image in the center column which I can't seem to get rid of.

Anyone got an idea of what it can be?

Thanks in advance!