Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] How to hide page titles but not post titles?

Old Jan 19, 2011, 04:23 AM
WSMedia

6 posts · Jan 2011
Milano
Hi,
I need to hide page titles but not posts titles... I know I have to edit "the loop" but I'm not a programmer so I don't know how to hack it... please anyone able could give me an help?

Thank you very much in advance!
Old Jan 19, 2011, 05:20 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
1) go to ato->Configure SEO->Use Post / Page Options? and set it to 'Yes'
2) go to your page and find the option 'Check to NOT display the Body Title on Single Post or Static Pages' and check this off.
3) repeat for all pages you don't want the title to show on
Old Jan 19, 2011, 07:28 AM
WSMedia

6 posts · Jan 2011
Milano
Thanx a lot... just never used that option so I wasn't seeing it even if it was in front of my eyes!
Thanx again.