Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Image border Yes. Caption Border No.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 18, 2011, 02:55 PM
vCopia

72 posts · Jan 2011
Long Island, NY
Image border Yes. Caption Border No.

In posts / pages: when you have a caption under your image, is there a way to have a border around the image only and not the caption portion?

Couldn't find a post on this, and didn't see an option for it under the "Style Images" tab under the "Various Content Items" section.

I know I could leave the "caption" out when inserting the image, and then type (format) text below the image to get the desired result. However, I like the current caption text formatting and would hate to have to manually add text styling code around the caption each time I place an image.

Thanks so much.