Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Is a Full Width Page Possible?

Old Sep 13, 2010, 10:59 AM
Shan_LSOS

60 posts · Jun 2010
Can I have a page on ATA that is the full width of the blog with no sidebars?
Old Sep 13, 2010, 11:08 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Sure... Just go to ATO>Style and configure sidebars and set which page you don't want them to display on.
Old Sep 13, 2010, 01:22 PM
Shan_LSOS

60 posts · Jun 2010
And of course it's something so simple that I overlooked it. LOL

Now will this make all paged full width or can I have some that still have the sidebars? I'm not sure if it's an all or nothing kind of thing.
Old Sep 13, 2010, 01:48 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
When you look in that section you will see you CAN turn off sidebars everywhere if you want or you can choose to turn off sidebars only on certain pages. It's really quite cool.
Old Apr 17, 2011, 01:52 PM
jenfalci

9 posts · Jan 2011
I only want the right sidebar to appear on the front page/home page and have checked the boxes accordingly, but the space for a right sidebar is still there on all my other pages. Is there anyway to make the text go all the way across the page?
Old Apr 17, 2011, 05:08 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
If you put the IDs for the pages you don't want sidebars on in the "don't show" box you will not have a space.