Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Horizontal Category Menu Bar Not Working in Wordpress v2.8.4

Old Aug 12, 2009, 01:48 AM
harpek

32 posts · Jun 2009
I just updated to Wordpress 2.8.4, and now my horizontal category menu bar is only showing "Home" and a statement that reads "No categories." I checked that all of the settings are correct in the "Style and Edit the Header" tab of the Atahualpa options, but they're fine. Not sure what to do?

Thanks in advance for any help,
harpek
Old Aug 12, 2009, 02:04 AM
harpek

32 posts · Jun 2009
Ha, i just figured out that it was a plugin conflict. I have the "My Category Order" plugin (by Geekly Weekly) installed, and on a whim I deactivated it, and... viola! My categories are back...

So far, there is no news from the developers on any plugin updates, for those who are also using this plugin, but you can check out the comments at this link:

http://geekyweekly.com/mycategoryorder#comment-18063

best,
harpek