Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

[SOLVED] Wordpress 4.7.3 breaks Montezuma

Old Mar 6, 2017, 03:26 PM
stocktrader

12 posts · Mar 2014
Unhappy [SOLVED] Wordpress 4.7.3 breaks Montezuma

Hello,

Immediately after the Wordpress self update to version 4.7.3 my Montezuma theme broke.
All the menu icons are duplicated and the article image as well.
It's a real disaster
The site is http://www.readitalians.org

I add here an image as attachment of the main page
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-03-06 at 22.23.19.jpg
Views:	1961
Size:	123.8 KB
ID:	2789  
Old Mar 6, 2017, 04:17 PM
stocktrader

12 posts · Mar 2014
Guys....my partial fault.
I use W3 Total Cache and even if I purged every possible cache the problem was persisting.
I decided then to disable the Minify options of the plugin completely and the things went better.
Then I found out that the Minify options were set to manual and the minification of the template was active.
Under the JS file management: of W3 Total Cache (this option appears only if the minify option is set to manual) the Montezuma theme was selected and severa scripts were appearing under that options.

i removed all of them and I set the Minify option to Automatic. Purged every possible caches and the things so far seems ok.

I will continue to keep an eye there :-)
Kind regards,
Marco - StockTrader