Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Menus

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Feb 15, 2011, 06:03 PM
howardhill

13 posts · Dec 2010
Menus

Getting there slowly with the menus but a few issues remain.

www.wantage.org

Would someone help me with the last finishing touches please?

1. The main horizontal menus is now correct but the sub-menus have white borders left and right. How do I get rid of the borders?

2. I don't know how to style the left hand page menu. What I am after is solid green bars for each menu item with white lettering but I do not know how or where to do this.

I have looked for documentation and spent a long time searching the forums, but am getting quite confused now!

Here are my css inserts...

td#header {
padding-bottom: 15px;}

td#middle {
padding: 0;}

div#menu2 {border: solid 1px #004d05;}

#mymenu {
background: #004d05;
}

ul.rMenu li {
padding-top: 0px;
margin: 0px 30px 0px 30px;