Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

[SOLVED] favicons not working after upgrade

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 3, 2014, 02:04 AM
lehacarpenter

33 posts · Oct 2009
[SOLVED] favicons not working after upgrade

Hi:

I just upgraded from version 2.8.1 of Ata to the current 3.7.13 and the new version seems to be looking in the wrong place for my favicon. I tried the ladybug patch and it didn't fix it--it just made the ladybug go away, which it had been getting. I don't understand what's happening, but I looked at the source for my home page and it said:

<link rel="shortcut icon" href="http://www.webpeoplemedia.com/wp-content/ata-images/faviconD.ico" />

There is no directory called "ata-images" in wp-content, so I don't know if that is significant. Was there supposed to be? Seems like a departure from the norm.

I tried loading the path:

http://webpeoplemedia.com/wp-content...n/faviconD.ico

And it loads just fine, and the icon then shows in the icon area of the browser, so as far as I can tell it's not a problem with my icons.

I tried a browser I never use, and it still would not load, so it doesn't seem to be a cache problem.

Stumped....