Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

it there a way to aply the multi column template to category pages?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Oct 17, 2015, 05:35 AM
ericnl

21 posts · Feb 2014
it there a way to aply the multi column template to category pages?

I have two pages, on the new website that I'm making, that I want to use for category posts.
on there I have implemented the multi column layout through the Custom Fields option, and it works great for the layout, but both pages show ALL posts, regardless of the category.

so I went into the 'menus' option in 'appearance' and to make a menu that included the category items, which now sorts the posts correctly, but takes away the multi column formatting on those pages.

when I go into 'Edit Category' there is no option for Custom Fields, but in 'Edit Enhanced Category' there is. if I select 'number_of_columns' there and input a number next to it, the formatting still does not show up on the category page...

what am I overlooking, or is there another way to do this?

thanks,
Eric.

Last edited by ericnl; Oct 17, 2015 at 05:42 AM.