Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] How to hide Registration menu link for logged in users?

Old Jan 7, 2011, 08:55 PM
Sacka

2 posts · Jan 2011
[SOLVED] How to hide Registration menu link for logged in users?

Hi, my first post, and I can't figure something out. For some themes you can use this on the header.php (13, 12 being the page IDs to exclude)

PHP Code:
<?php

if(is_user_logged_in()){

wp_list_pages('sort_column=menu_order&depth=2&title_li=&exclude=13,12');
    }
    else{

wp_list_pages('sort_column=menu_order&depth=2&title_li');
    }

?>
but Atahualpa works differently and I can't figure out how to do it. Any ideas?

Atahualpa 3.53 and trying to hide the "Register" menu page off the menu bar for logged in users.

Thanks
Old Jan 7, 2011, 09:15 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
You could put something like the following in ATO>Add HTML/CSS Inserts>CSS Inserts replacing the searchform class with the id or class of the registration link.
HTML Code:
<?php if( is_user_logged_in() ) { ?> 
.searchform {display:none;}
<?php } ?>
Old Jan 8, 2011, 07:56 AM
Sacka

2 posts · Jan 2011
Thank you, it worked. Solved.