Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] Entire Postings Not Showing

Old Feb 27, 2010, 12:29 PM
Sonjapearl

4 posts · Feb 2010
Hi,

On the opening pages, and previous pages, you could see the entire posting and photos.

But when you go through the archives, tags or categories, the entire postings do not show. The photo is missing, and half the entry is gone. There's no "read more", so my readers have no where to go.

Here's the URL:

www.royaltyinthenews.com
Old Feb 27, 2010, 04:15 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
what options do you have set at ATO->Configure EXCERPTS?
Old Feb 27, 2010, 04:20 PM
Sonjapearl

4 posts · Feb 2010
LOL, OK that was all I needed to do.

Don't mind me, I'm still learning all the website lingo.

Thanks for all your help, juggledad!