Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

[SOLVED] Can updates avoid deleting images folder?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 12, 2011, 02:55 AM
randall

6 posts · Jun 2010
Hodnet, North Shropshire, UK
Send a message via Skype™ to randall
[SOLVED] Can updates avoid deleting images folder?

Having just updated Atahualpa for the second time I am wondering if it would be possible for updates not to delete images which have been added to the images folder?

At present there is a need to manually FTP our logo image and also the rolling header images we use.

If it was possible to prevent user images from being deleted (and original ones from being reloaded) it would very much be appreciated.

Thank you very much.

Last edited by randall; Jan 12, 2011 at 02:58 AM. Reason: Sent accidently before finished typing :{