Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Random text changes driving me nuts.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Feb 22, 2013, 09:30 AM
theadventurebite

136 posts · May 2010
Random text changes driving me nuts.

Ok so I don't know if this is an Atahualpa issue or what the heck it is from but it's driving me bonkers.

While I am editing an article on a totally random basis from what I can tell the HTML on my font's are getting changed. It can happen in the middle of a sentence, a whole paragraph, etc.

It seems to have started once I started using H2 tags more often to make subtitles.

It will be a span style like this:

<span style="font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px;"> my text here.</span>

But usually it will be so random like in the middle of a paragraph.

I am having to go through and manually delete them on every post and its super time consuming.

Help? Ideas?

Thanks!

Dani