Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] Background

Old Jun 5, 2010, 11:12 AM
Applet

10 posts · Jun 2010
Just starting out to use this theme. And already I am getting stuck on trying to put my own image background. I uploaded FTP to images and renamed the image to exactly backgr.gif as per instructions.
When checking the site, there are no changes. Can s.o. help me figure out how I get my background image into this theme?
Old Jun 5, 2010, 11:21 AM
Applet

10 posts · Jun 2010
Okay i found my mistake.
Old Jun 5, 2010, 11:45 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
As you probably found out you can name the pictures anything you want. It just has to be reflected in the code.