Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

Still can't access part of forum even though I am a gold member

Old Jul 7, 2009, 07:27 AM
ldsmedia

69 posts · May 2009
Ohio USA
Send a message via Skype™ to ldsmedia
Hey Juggledad,

If you see this, no I was not able to respond to the post that you moved for me. So I don't know what the problem is.

I could really use some help with two different things. See if you can find out why I do not have access to the section where we can post to give or get help.
Old Jul 7, 2009, 08:38 AM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
I'll look into this later thıs week. I will probably have to add all users manually. The donor forums are not for postıng though. I will release downloads and ınformatıonal posts there. Rıght now there's info there on how to remove credıt lınks, plus some iınfo about hostıng. You are not missing much.