Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

This adds today's date to top right corner of header

Old Jul 18, 2009, 04:00 AM
juandrah

24 posts · Jul 2009
This bit of code adds today's date to the top right corner of header. It might make a good switchable option for the header in ATO under "Style and edit HEADER AREA"?

In wp-content\themes\atahualpa\header.php,

after:

Code:
<col class="coltwo" />
<?php if ( $bfa_ata['right_col2'] == "on" ) { ?><col class="colthree-inner" /><?php } ?>
<?php if ( $bfa_ata['right_col'] == "on" ) { ?><col class="colthree" /><?php } ?>
</colgroup>
add:

Code:
        <!-- Add 'todays date' line to top of Header -->
        <tr>
        <td valign="top" align="right" colspan="<?php echo $bfa_ata['cols']; ?>"><? print(Date("l F d, Y")); ?></td>
        </tr>
        <!-- / Add 'todays date' line to top of Header -->
before:

Code:
<tr>

<!-- Header -->
		<td id="header" colspan="<?php echo $bfa_ata['cols']; ?>">

<?php bfa_header_config($bfa_ata['configure_header']); ?>

</td>
		<!-- / Header -->
Cheers, juandrah
Old Aug 21, 2011, 01:31 AM