Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

How to modify powered by info in thread

Old Aug 6, 2010, 11:18 PM
angden

7 posts · Aug 2010
How to modify powered by info in thread

I love this theme and have been building a site from it for the past year or so. I would like to add my company's name to the credits and remove "Discuss on our WP forum".

I have already donated financially and would appreciate a response back on how to make that modification.

Thanks so much!
Old Aug 7, 2010, 04:30 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
angden - please send me a PM with your paypal confirmition information. If you were logged in to the forum when you made your donation, it should automatically show. If you donated to me, I have to manually enter the donation. If you weren't logged in, the donation shows as 'guest' and without further corrospondence from you, there is no way to know who made the donation.
Hopefully we can get this cleared up for you today.