Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

HELP! How do I make the HEADER area transparent?

Old Mar 29, 2009, 08:10 PM
Whatsthatcat?

25 posts · Mar 2009
I have been trying to figure this out for HOURS and I'm beside myself, is there any way to make the header transparent? I've tried everything. What I have is a background image repeating in the body that I want to be visible beneath the menu bar, logo and logo area but above the content. From what can see there is no way to make that happen. I thought I could do that by making a horizontal bar that has a blank or "none" color, and I also tried making a transparent png and it always shows the default hex color. If this is possible please guide me, it seems like it should be simple enough so it's driving me nuts.

Thanks in advance for any help I get.
Old Mar 30, 2009, 05:07 PM
Whatsthatcat?

25 posts · Mar 2009
Figured it out, and of course it was silly. I missed that I had a hex color in for the container under Layout Container Style. I changed it to none and voila, transparent everything. DUH!