Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

[SOLVED] Drop down menu in the sidebar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 13, 2012, 03:06 PM
GrahamW

101 posts · Jul 2010
[SOLVED] Drop down menu in the sidebar

I just wanted to double check something before I give up trying, so apologies if this seems an inappropriate question.

I'm modifying a site (www.wrenclinic.co.uk) and am trying to do away with the page menu at the top ad instead have one on the left hand sidebar. I found a widget that does what I want (Optimized Dropdown Menu). Although it creates and displays the menu correctly, when you select "GO" - it doesn't!

I've been in touch with the developer of the plugin and, at first, he thought he knew what was wrong, made some changes and updated the Wordpress library accordingly. I have updated with this, but there's no difference to my problem. He has now suggested that it is a conflict with Atahualpa.

I wondered if there was any chance of you looking and seeing if there's anything obvious that you can see that I can feed back to him?

Alternatively, I'm sure I'm not the first to want to do this, so if you know of another plugin that does a better job, I'd be grateful if you could let me know.

Many thanks
Graham

Last edited by GrahamW; Dec 13, 2012 at 03:07 PM. Reason: Forgot to include the domain name!