Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] Extra Horizontal Line at Top of Post - What style or setting is creating thi

Old Nov 10, 2010, 01:51 PM
mobius55

3 posts · Nov 2010
Hi, all:

LOVE the Atahualpa theme!

BUT:

I have an extraneous horizontal ruled line appearing at the top of my post container, and can't figure out where it's coming from! Thought if might be the 'kicker' section with a CSS style attached, but it isn't, as far as I can tell.

These two shots from my site show the problem - when posts are listed, the titles nest to the top of the section; but when you click to read any post, the extra space and line appear, moving the title & copy down.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. I KNOW the fix is in there somewhere - just running out of places to look!

Cheers,

CR

Click image for larger version

Name:	problem1.jpg
Views:	1360
Size:	167.4 KB
ID:	879

Click image for larger version

Name:	problem2.jpg
Views:	1289
Size:	169.9 KB
ID:	880
Old Nov 10, 2010, 02:01 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
what's the url?
It's probably the space for the NExt/Previous links - do you have several posts?
Old Nov 10, 2010, 02:18 PM
mobius55

3 posts · Nov 2010
Hi!

Thanx for your swift response! The url is: www.figurephotographymagazine.com

I've played around with the extensive config page but have not touched any code (I'm not crazy!)...

If you could take a peek it would be great. I could give you my admin login if you'd like, tho you might fall on the floor laughing :-)

Cheers,

CR
Old Nov 10, 2010, 02:39 PM
mobius55

3 posts · Nov 2010
FIXED!

Yes, now I see it - it was the css for the top nav link box. I don't have multi-paged posts so I was missing the clue I needed. Thanx for the tip that led me to the solution. Much appreciated!

CR