Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Languages & Translations »

need danish translation pretty please!!

Old Dec 3, 2009, 08:02 AM
johnboypitt

2 posts · Dec 2009
hello all i hope someone can help, i registered here as it is the only way i can think to find someone that speaks english and danish, that may be able to translate a song for me... well my daughter actually. i've scoured the internet for lyric translation, but the music isn't necessarily main-stream, so not common, and no luck. the only source I can provide you is this youtube link. the audio is clear, and it's a relatively short song. my daughter would be so stoked, she has loved this group & song for a long time, but it kills her not to know what they are saying. anyways, if anyone could type up an english translation of the lyrics they are singing (don't really need the opening dialog, but would be a bonus!), it would be sweet...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDCBcZUzMMY (live)
www.youtube.com/watch?v=TglKlzMrW04 (studio)

who's a hero?!

Last edited by johnboypitt; Mar 3, 2011 at 06:04 AM. Reason: added a link
Old Mar 2, 2011, 02:24 PM
kiki-nana

1 posts · Mar 2011
Do you still need that translation, or am I too late?
-Hell
Old Mar 3, 2011, 05:58 AM
johnboypitt

2 posts · Dec 2009
Yes please! If you could that would be awesome...

John