Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Other BFA WordPress Themes »

WP Thread Comment with Atahualpa

Old Aug 21, 2009, 11:37 PM
Angi1208

2 posts · Aug 2009
Good morning all,

I'm using Atahualpa 3.4.1 und since I upgrated WP to 2.8.4 the Plugin "WP Thread Comment" doesn't work. Is there any option, where I can acitvate this plugin?

Have a nice day.

Angi
Old Aug 22, 2009, 04:43 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
please elaborate on 'doesn't work' and 'where I can acitvate this plugin'. is it still in your plugin folder? (remember when you upgrade wordpress you should not replace the wp-content folder)
Old Aug 22, 2009, 05:03 AM
Angi1208

2 posts · Aug 2009
Hi,

ok, "does not work" means, the answer-button is there but if you klick on it, nothing happens.
The plugin is still in the wp-content folder and activated. Before I made the upgrade, I deactivated all plugins and didn't replace the wp-content folder. I made the upgrade exactly by the instruction op WP.
Old Aug 23, 2009, 05:20 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Well, the plugin says it is compatible to 2.7.1 If it was working on the previous WP/Atahualpa version and you only upgraded WP, then it looks like the plugin is not compatible with WP 2.8.4

If you would like me to dig into the plugin code to see if I can figure it out, send me a PM and I'll send you a quote of my rates.