Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Full width footer with widgets but narrower content

Old Nov 6, 2010, 01:26 PM
netrdx

8 posts · Nov 2010
I want to have a full width footer with widgets but the content area should be narrower. I have tried hard with CSS but yet no success. This website http://letusbuzz.com is also designed with Atahaulpa and has this. So I know it can be done with atahaulpa. So please help. And thanks in advance for helping
Old Nov 6, 2010, 03:52 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
It looks like that site has had some modifications to the theme done. You might try contacting the site owner and they might put you in contact with the developer.
Old Nov 7, 2010, 01:03 PM
netrdx

8 posts · Nov 2010
Thanks for a quick reply.
I am not that good with PHP so I don't want to mess with the theme code. So can you tell me is there another way to achieve the same.
If its possible then please tell me how to do it.
Old Nov 8, 2010, 04:30 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
As I said, it looks like someone has modified that site, with out knowing what the modifications were I'd be guessing or doing things by trial and error and that would take too much time. If you would like to send me a PM I could possible point you to someone you could hire.
Old Nov 12, 2010, 03:08 PM
netrdx

8 posts · Nov 2010
I mailed the author of the site http://letusbuzz.com and finally he reveled his secret of full width footer in his article http://letusbuzz.com/2010/11/full-wi...-in-atahualpa/. The solution is simpler than i ever expected.

you can mark this thread as solved