Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] want the website to not reload the categories and pages menu

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Sep 2, 2009, 12:28 PM
vishvadeep

[SOLVED] want the website to not reload the categories and pages menu

Hi,

I want the website to not reload the categories and pages menu, sidebars, and the header everytime user navigates throught the website in IExplorer browsers.

I want it to load like it does in Mozilla. Take a look at http://speedywap.com (my site) in Mozilla.

Thanks in advance. Whoever helps successfully will get a adspace for free in the left sidebar below
Also please suggest successful ways to serve already gzipped javascript and css from the host directory to the browsers which suppoort it; and serve the uncomressed javascript and css to browsers which dont support gzipped css and js.
I will increase the itme of adspace to 2 months

Last edited by vishvadeep; Sep 4, 2009 at 09:47 AM.