Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] Centering Issues

Old Mar 23, 2010, 01:10 PM
joshsweiss

36 posts · Feb 2010
[SOLVED] Centering Issues

Hi there

One more issue that is driving me up the wall, and is probably just me doing something wrong.

Site is artcurvedstraight.org/home

Basically, I have a centered header image and page menu. For some reason, centered page content shows up too far to the left. So, for example, my centered slideshow appears off to the left and I can't figure out why. Is it an issue to do with Center Column width for example? or Center column padding?
I'm stumped.

And, excited to get this resolved, since once I solve this and my previous post (just posted) I'm done with this site.

Thanks for your assistance and continued support.

Cheers
Josh
Old Mar 23, 2010, 02:56 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
why do you have a 185px right margin on the center area? That is what is throwing off the look of your page. I surmize you have
HTML Code:
padding:10px 185px 10px 15px
in ATO->Style & edit CENTER COLUMN->Center column style
Old Mar 23, 2010, 03:28 PM
joshsweiss

36 posts · Feb 2010
I figured it was something silly like that. Thank you. Can't even remember why I put that there.

If you have any insight into http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=6414 , please let me know. Regarding mac vs pc styling issues that were messing wtih my page menu bar