Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] Hide 'Page' in Menu

Old Aug 9, 2012, 09:51 PM
irori

3 posts · Aug 2012
[SOLVED] Hide 'Page' in Menu

Hello,

I am using Atahualpa 3.4.2 (potentially very outdated by now!) and I would like to hide one of my menu items from the main menu on all pages, It is my 'thankyou' page that my shopping cart redirects back to...any help much appreciated!

Old Aug 9, 2012, 10:01 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
If you have a late enough version of WordPress just create a menu in Appearance>Menus and leave that page out.
Old Aug 9, 2012, 10:14 PM
irori

3 posts · Aug 2012
I am running an old version of wordpress need to update it but scared to loose all my custom work....so cannot create a menu in appearance/menu's.....maybe its time to update!
Old Aug 9, 2012, 11:37 PM
irori

3 posts · Aug 2012
It is ok, I realised my menu is in my widgets and I just had to specify leaving that page out in the widget menu by putting in the page id in exclude!