Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] Featured Image Thumbnail On Homepage Only

Old Mar 29, 2011, 04:32 PM
SupraTT

78 posts · May 2009
Currently, if I have excerpts, the featured image thumbnail shows up on every page. I would like the featured image thumbnail to show up on excerpts on the homepage only. I know I need to add a php if statement, but I do not know where to do that in Atahualpa.
Old Mar 29, 2011, 07:08 PM
SupraTT

78 posts · May 2009
I figured it out. Here is how I did it in case anyone else needs it in the future:

1. Open up bfa_post_parts.php in the functions folder.

2. Find

Code:
 if(has_post_thumbnail()): ?>
3. Replace with

Code:
if(has_post_thumbnail() AND is_home()): ?>