Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

Plugin : WP Print & WP Post Ratings do not work

Old Feb 8, 2009, 11:59 AM
sns

7 posts · Feb 2009
I just installed Atahualpa and i love the customization options availble. That rocks!

Anyway.. it was stated that it has Plug & Play Support for WP Print, but after installing the plug-in, i don't see any Print Icon on my posts.

Secondly, And i also installed WP-Post Ratings (same developer), and it also does not work.

**I notice that the instructions for these plug-ins to function, i need to edit the single.php, post.php, page.php, but from what i read in the READ ME files, Atahualpa does not use these files.

HELP???

Tks
My Site : shoppingNsales.com
Old Feb 8, 2009, 12:25 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
See Atahualpa Theme Options -> Post Info Items
Old Feb 8, 2009, 12:38 PM
sns

7 posts · Feb 2009
Tks Flynn.... woo hoo!! Its working now!
Old Mar 10, 2009, 05:09 PM
renegademonk

1 posts · Mar 2009
Hello,

I've been working on the Atahualpa theme and it's great!

I just can't the print function to work or WP-Print.

Can anyone help me out?

Thanks
Old Mar 13, 2009, 09:32 AM
paulae

1,333 posts · Feb 2009
Wordpress 3.4.1, Atahualpa 3.7.7
This stumped me, too. Here's what I did:

Install and activate WP-Print. In your dashboard under Settings, find Print. Configure as desired. I changed the Print Text Link for Post/Page a bit, to suit my site. I chose the second printer icon. I chose Print Icon Only. Save changes.

Now go to Atahualpa Theme Options under Appearance.

Click on Post/Page Info Items. Find %wp-print% and copy that. Scroll down to Kicker: Single Post Pages and paste it in. I also put it on Kicker: Page Pages. Save Changes. You should see the printer icon on your posts and pages now.
Old Sep 14, 2010, 06:56 AM
aeriph

13 posts · Sep 2010
I've set up wp-print and the link appears correctly at the end of posts. However, clicking the print link seems to just redirect back to the article without doing anything. Does anyone know why this might be happening?
Old Feb 17, 2011, 05:30 PM
TexZenFool

3 posts · Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by aeriph
I've set up wp-print and the link appears correctly at the end of posts. However, clicking the print link seems to just redirect back to the article without doing anything. Does anyone know why this might be happening?
I realize this is an old thread but I'm having the same problem. Cannot seem to find any up to date Print plugin. Any recommendations?
Old Feb 17, 2011, 05:41 PM
runnerb0y

67 posts · Nov 2010
On my wife's recipe blog that I built, I use "Print Friendly and PDF Button", seems to work well and they seem to be updating it regularly. . . . for now.
Old Feb 17, 2011, 08:03 PM
TexZenFool

3 posts · Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by runnerb0y
On my wife's recipe blog that I built, I use "Print Friendly and PDF Button", seems to work well and they seem to be updating it regularly. . . . for now.
Yes, that's a really nice solution except for the ads. Looking for something ad-free.