Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Outer Post Area Color Different From Outer Page Area Color

Old Jul 24, 2013, 07:47 AM
GRF

76 posts · Mar 2011
Outer Post Area Color Different From Outer Page Area Color

In the "Body, Text & Links", Body Style I added this code "background: #BDAB6D;" and whenever I go to a Page the background around the outside of the blog is light tan, but when I go to any blog post, the background around the outside of the blog is white.

How can I change the outside of the blog for posts to the same color as pages (light tan)?
Old Jul 24, 2013, 09:11 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
It's all about the proper CSS in the proper places. Any suggestions would be guesses without seeing the site.
Old Jul 24, 2013, 10:15 AM
GRF

76 posts · Mar 2011
Here is the code I found in FireBug

<body class="single single-post postid-6040 single-format-standard logged-in admin-bar customize-support" onpageshow="event.persisted&&(function(){var x=CKEDITOR.instances,d,i;for(i in x){d=x[i].document;if(d){d.$.designMode="off";d.$.designMod e="on";}}})();">

I want to set #FFFFFF to #BDAB6D for the BODY TAG BELOW

BODY {
background: none repeat scroll 0 0 #FFFFFF;
color: #000000;
font-family: verdana,tahoma,arial,sans-serif;
font-size: 0.8em;
margin: 0;
padding: 0;
text-align: center;
}

ALL LINES BELOW ARE CROSSED OUT

body {
background: none repeat scroll 0 0 #BDAB6D;
color: #000000;
font-family: verdana,tahoma,arial,sans-serif;
font-size: 0.8em;
margin: 0;
padding: 0;
text-align: center;
}
Old Jul 24, 2013, 01:09 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
as Larry said, without being able tosee the site, best I can offer is you did something somewhere which is causing the code to do what you told it to do, not what you wanted it to do.