Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Is it possible to put a video in header?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Aug 3, 2010, 06:04 PM
jweishaar

17 posts · Jun 2010
New York
Is it possible to put a video in header?

Hello. My URL is http://newhorizons123.com. I am using Wordpress 3.0 and Atahualpa 3.5.1. I currently have a video in my sidebar that I would love to be able to put in the header in the place where the image currently is. Is there any way to do this?

In addition, how do I reduce the horizontal spacing between widgets? I have tried all different things in style and configure sidebars but nothing is working.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Julie