Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

Atahualpa 3.7.3 not working

Old Dec 29, 2011, 04:45 AM
hlietz

45 posts · Jan 2010
Atahualpa 3.7.3 not working

Up to Atahualpa 3.7.1 no problems. But when I'm (manually) installing Atahualpa 3.7.3 the blogs are not appearing on the start page and the right sidebar is not showing. Did the same update procedure as always. Fortunately I kept Atahualpa 3.7.1, so switching back to this version worked fine.
Old Dec 29, 2011, 05:10 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
swap back to 3.7.3 and view th esite then look at the source and scroll to the bottom - what does it end with? it should end with a
HTML Code:
</body>
</html>
if it doesn't then something caused an exception to occur but without seeing the site I would guess the last post or so has something in it that is cusing the problem. Try changing the last post of to to draft mode.
Old Dec 29, 2011, 05:31 AM
hlietz

45 posts · Jan 2010
Thanks for the help. Reading the source code I found out it was a sociable plugin issue. So I deactivated this plugin for the moment. Now the page loads as it should. Will have to check what's wrong with sociable.
Old Dec 29, 2011, 05:58 AM
hlietz

45 posts · Jan 2010
Apparently Atahualpa 3.7.3 does not work any more with older versions of sociable. Now I upgraded to the newest version (4.1.5) and my page loads fine again. But sociable is not working as it did before with the built in option (icons in the wrong place). Will make a separate post for that.