Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Running WordPress » Installing & running WordPress »

I've Installed Atahualpa but My Website Pages are Blank

Old Mar 22, 2011, 06:45 PM
tinapoppy

3 posts · Mar 2011
hi, i'm new to wordpress (i used it for a few years several years back, but haven't used in in awhile!). i did an automatic install of 3.1 via fantastico today. i then installed the atahualpa theme in my themes folder of wordpress. i can get to the login/admin page at http://www.tinapoppy.com/wp-admin
i can log in, i added some header images, i added an "about me" page, and everything from the back end APPEARS to work. but if you go to http://www.tinapoppy.com, there's nothing there.

i'm sure this is something so silly, but i'm just not sure what it is!

hope you have some ideas!
Old Mar 22, 2011, 06:58 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
you have the Suhosin Issue. see
HTML Code:
http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=12262

Last edited by juggledad; Mar 23, 2011 at 07:44 AM.
Old Mar 23, 2011, 07:26 AM
tinapoppy

3 posts · Mar 2011
Thanks for this response! Unfortunately I don't understand the many replies and suggestions in the thread you linked to. I don't know where the .htaccess file is located? Also, since I did an automatic install of wordpress, I don't know how to do a manual install of an earlier version. So, I'm hoping to be able to change the code. I'm an intelligent person, I just don't automatically know where these files/lines are located, you know?