Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

How to make header image "static" or size Blog name to fill image space

Old Dec 12, 2010, 01:09 PM
Publinaut

21 posts · Dec 2010
I would like to use the "image" space in the header for my blog name...just big 42pt (or however large) font. I built a .png with that text and put it in the A-T/images/header folder, and hid the default ads. However, the image still tries to "rotate". So, how can I make it static?

Alternatively, how might I just expand the size of the blog name to fill in that space, with background color, etc. Can I just modify the html for the blog name <div> for that? I'll probably experiment, but there are so many things to learn by trial and error...

Thanks!
Old Dec 12, 2010, 01:17 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
What version of atahualpa and wp?
What is the URL?
You should Only have the one image in the header folder and then change rotating to '0' so they won't rotate.
Old Dec 12, 2010, 01:59 PM
Publinaut

21 posts · Dec 2010
Thanks for input. found the A-T controls for header image. That part worked.