Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

[SOLVED] Problems with ChildTheme Montezuma and uploads writable

Old Jul 15, 2015, 01:48 AM
baeckerman83

3 posts · Jul 2015
Hi!
I installed Montezuma on my test blog because I need a new design for my blog. Set the wp-content/uploads folder to writable and create a child theme.
Now I can't change the CSS within the child them and in the html code on the website there ist:

Quote:
Default CSS served INLINE because wp-content/uploads is not writable.
This will change once wp-content/uploads is writable
YOu can have a look http://test.sportwetten-blogger.de Username & Password is test

edit: Got it! Need to make theme folder writable! Also I don't need a child theme.

Last edited by baeckerman83; Jul 15, 2015 at 06:58 AM. Reason: new information