Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

Broken Images on home page

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 5, 2012, 01:05 PM
lordloh

1 posts · Dec 2012
Unhappy Broken Images on home page

I am using featured images, but these do not show up on the home page. The URL of these images are incorrect. The URL of the image is
Code:
http://blog.bharath.lohray.com/weblog//weblog/files/2012/04/
the last part which is the filename is missing in the home page.

I am storing my images of my media library on AWS S3 using a plugin. The plugin somehow inserts a // that I cannot get rid of. Only one image shows up on my home page and that was not a featured image - just an image that I inserted in the post.

I really like this theme, but cannot use it if something key is broken. How do I fix this problem?

Last edited by lordloh; Dec 5, 2012 at 01:09 PM.