Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

How to modify these instructions to put the widget area inplace of %image?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Nov 3, 2011, 03:43 PM
jms5017

115 posts · Jul 2010
NY/NJ Metro area
How to modify these instructions to put the widget area inplace of %image?

Can this example be adapted to create the effect in the attached jpg?
http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=330
Specifically, I want to use a plugin to create an image gallery carousel in place of the %image
only on my home page. The image gallery will not appear on any other page.

The site will consist primarily of pages. If its important, the image gallery plugin that I planned to use is
http://1plugin.com/galleries/postma

I think I need to add a widget in place of % image, but I'm not really sure where to start. Your help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

Last edited by jms5017; Aug 27, 2014 at 11:40 AM.