Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

[SOLVED] Fatal error with pages

Old Feb 19, 2013, 04:16 PM
rickagain

3 posts · Feb 2013
[SOLVED] Fatal error with pages

I deleted the sample page (it worked) and have tried publishing new pages - they apear in the top menu - but give the following error when clicked;

Fatal error: Call to undefined function get_page_template_slug() in /home/xxxxx/public_html/wp-content/themes/montezuma/includes/get_virtual_template.php on line 95
Old Feb 19, 2013, 04:46 PM
jerryc

367 posts · Oct 2012
Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickagain
I deleted the sample page (it worked) and have tried publishing new pages - they apear in the top menu - but give the following error when clicked;

Fatal error: Call to undefined function get_page_template_slug() in /home/xxxxx/public_html/wp-content/themes/montezuma/includes/get_virtual_template.php on line 95
Which template are you using? Have you tried changing templates for the page?
Old Feb 19, 2013, 05:39 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
What is your URL?
Old Feb 19, 2013, 09:15 PM
rickagain

3 posts · Feb 2013
Jerryc - yes, I've tried all virtual templates, including the 'best match'...

juggledad - rickslater dot com

Thanks
Old Feb 20, 2013, 04:03 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
(Jerry: read the error message and you might give better suggestions)

Rick
As the error message says 'Call to undefined function get_page_template_slug()' the function - 'get_page_template_slug' - is not available. A quick google search shows that 'get_page_template_slug()' is actually WP code and some people have had issues with WP upgrades.

What version of WP are you on?
When did you do your last upgrade?
Do you know it it was successful?

FIRST do a backup of your database and then try upgrading WP again.
Old Feb 20, 2013, 04:06 AM
rickagain

3 posts · Feb 2013
Thanks juggledad - fresh eyes...

It was a new install via fantastico... however, NOT the latest version.

Did the update - bingo, the 'page' works.