Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

1px border on edge of header area

Old Aug 11, 2010, 08:30 AM
rinoa3108

53 posts · Apr 2009
Hello,

I am wanting to add a 1px border around the edge of the slideshow area but it is placed on the outsides, instead of right on the edge. Anyone able to help?

There is also a white section between the centre box and the left navigation box. It became white when i set the centre column to be white. Is there a way to make that strip the background colour?

Thanks so much for your help.

Last edited by rinoa3108; Dec 3, 2010 at 04:33 AM.
Old Aug 11, 2010, 09:15 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Add this to ATO>Add HTML/CSS Inserts>CSS Inserts for the border.
HTML Code:
.slideshow-widget {border:1px solid black;padding:10px;}
The white strip is the Left Inner sidebar. Try turning that off or make the background color of the Left Inner sidebar to what you want.